Gillian Florence

Who are you grateful for today?

This week's question asks:

Who are you grateful for today?

Whether you think of someone you know personally or someone whose work you admire, who is someone you are grateful for today?

Hi

I am grateful for my family. My parents have both passed on, however their support surrounds me everyday. I have 3 sisters and we live all across the states, but we are in constant conversation thanks t o today's technology. We are closer now than we were growing up.  We all have had our share of life changes, and are fortunate to overcome differences.  I truly believe that it is because of our parents  that we have such a great bond.

Nancy

• Like 1

Thanks for sharing this Nancy! It is beautiful and touching to hear about your bonds with your family. I, too, am very grateful for mine. I live in Sweden and my family (parents and sister) live back home in Canada. It is difficult being away from them, but I know that their love and support is always, always there.

To share another expression of gratitude, last night I felt an immense wave of appreciation for my partner. I was experiencing some difficult emotions and he was (as he usually is) such a rock. He is able to hold me without trying to change or fix my experience. I am truly blessed with his presence.

• Like 1

Yes, it is truly a blessing to have that kind of support. Over the years I have learned to be that for others. I have always wanted to help others, and though I meant well, it wasn't always what was needed at the time. Learning to listen without speaking says so much!

Where in Sweden are you? Many many years ago, my sophomore year in High School I spent a year as an exchange student in Hudiskvall. It si a beautiful country.

Peace and Light

Nancy

• Like 1

Oh very nice! Sweden is indeed beautiful. I am in Stockholm in a south suburb, though we have plans to move to the countryside. We're not sure where yet but are open to whatever presents itself.

• Like 1

Hi Friends,

I am Grateful I did my first Meditation today, however, it is in the Global Mindful Meditation Group on Facebook; see the Link below.

>>>Come join us>>>

There are 3 basic questions to answer, make sure you scroll down to see them, ok? Would invite Comments once you are admitted to our Group.

Thanks in advance https://www.facebook.com/groups/GlobalMindfulMeditationGroup

Namaste!!