marnied@shaw.ca

Thank you for the call with Spring Washam

Just want to say thank you for the call with Spring Washam. Unfortunately my internet konked out part way though.. so sorry to abruptly leave like that. Looking forward to watching the rest of it later.

• Like 1

Hey @marnied@shaw.ca!

The recording of the workshop with Spring Washam is up now if you haven't yet seen it. What a beautiful and inspiring session this was! I really resonated with this calling to find one's own authentic voice. Over the past years, I have witnessed the voice in my head that very subtly suggests I need to speak or present my work in the way that the teacher's I look up to do. Slowly, I've unravelled this belief to see that we all - myself included - have unique and beautiful ways of being and gifts to offer. How that manifests looks different for each one of us. This workshop was a beautiful reminder for me of that.

I'm curious to hear about some of your reflections 🙂

Thanks very much for letting me know Gillian! I have time set aside later this week to watch and I will let you know my reflections. I really appreciate you sharing yours, I am really looking forward to watching this and taking in all the goodness and inspiration! 

I relate to your share of finding our own unique and beautiful ways of being and the importance of sharing our own gifts...its a process and practice to get there, but so important to share what only we can, thank you for that reminder!

• Like 1