Hi There,

My name is Teniele and I am in Perth, Western Australia. I am a children's author writing stories with a theme on mindfulness, breath, emotions and meditation. I am so glad I have joined this amazing mastermind and community, it's fantastic for both business and my own continued spiritual growth and learning.

E79B4675-89DE-49D1-A694-C9EA8E40EE0C.JPG

• Like 1

Hello Teniele! Lovely to meet you here. I'm Gillian - the Chief Care Officer for the program and Community Moderator. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to send me a note.

It's very inspiring to hear that you are a children's author with a focus on sharing mindfulness and breath + emotion awareness. I'm a writer as well and have worked on a few projects to facilitate the same type of awareness in little ones. These teachings are so very valuable - looking back, I wish I had access to these types of teachings as a child!

If you'd like to share any links to your books or personal work, I'd love to check it out 🙂

Welcome  Teniele!

What a Pretty Headshot!!!

Such a Gift working with Children! I worked with Blind ED children in a Residential program in the early part of my career;

even back in the 1970's I was teaching this 12 year old boy the basics of Meditation; I used it partially as Individual therapy as he enjoyed the attention

and being able to sort out his reality, being Blind, from the fact his father use to convey messages that he could become an 18-Wheeler truck driver.

Anyway, Great to have you here!!

1104578334_FINESTFOTOS.JPG.171ed0aa8bfc94a6d7a97f730740f2ec.JPG