lenakim70@hotmail.com

Sawatdee ka from a mindful mama

Sawatdee ka! (That's Thai for "hello!!!) My name is Lena, and I'm sending greetings from Philadelphia. I recently started leading guided meditations for colleagues of mine who are dealing with high levels of pandemic-related stress, and this site has proven to be so helpful. I'm half Thai, and was raised in the Theravadan Buddhist tradition, so the nice thing is that this ability to share with others comes rather naturally to me. Sean's resources, however, have given me a great deal of confidence and direction in how to tackle the continued and growing interest from colleagues. (I thought it would be a few sessions, then bam!- done!, but 4 months later, and 60-70 attendees each session tell me there continues to be a need. Looking forward to learning more from all of you! 

• Like 1

Hello Lena! Wonderful to connect with you here.

I'm very happy to hear that the resources in the program have been enhancing your confidence and direction in your teachings; and, it's wonderful that you're able to lead guided meditations for your colleagues. Especially during the increased uncertainty of these times, it is so important that we are equipped with the skills and experiences required to tune into our innate sense of peace and ease. 

I look forward to hearing more about your insights and experience elsewhere in the forum! Have a wonderful day.