Tarek Aad

Hello, this is Tarek :)

Hello everyone, my name is Tarek Aad, a Lebanese working in Saudi Arabia for the last 15 years.

My full time job is a therapy development lead for gynecology and ENT surgical specialties for a biomedical engineering corporation and covering all the Arabian Peninsula States, and in my free time, i am a dynamic / Mind-body eating coach and for this reason i am here today looking into Mindfulness.

Over the last 5 years, i realized that the power in the world, the real power is when we can feel calm amidst the storm, and this is a skill that every person can learn and exhibit, but needs a mentor and a guide.

I have chosen Sean, obviously, and i am so much interested in adding the mindfulness learning into the coaching that i do because i believe mindfulness magnifies to the better anything it touches!

I dream of leaving corporate and only do coaching in my life as this is the job that is my hobby as well, i am very excited for the discussions with each and everyone of you.

Best to all, Tarek.

• Like 1