Gillian Florence

What aspect of your being could use more awareness right now: body, emotions, intellect, or spirit?

• Administrators

I am borrowing Sean's prompt (that he offered participants of last weekend's retreat) for this week's question. I invite you to consider:

What aspect of your being could use more awareness right now: body, emotions, intellect, or spirit?

In this moment, what part of your being would benefit from increased presence, awareness, or even compassion? Share your reflections 🙂

• Like 1

• Administrators

I stumble upon this prompt on a day when I am feeling light-headedness and a bit of nausea. Of the four parts listed above, 'body' jumps out to me - and as I bring awareness to my physical body - to these physical sensations - I am called to take more rest... to work less today... to nourish myself with fresh foods. Simultaneously, I am called to bring awareness to my intellect - to soothe it, to let it rest. To breathe and to just be.