Bianca Morello

New Mindfulness Coach

Hello,

My name is Bianca and I finally took the opportunity to deepen my experience with mindfulness. I do have some training but I didn't feel it was sufficient or complete enough to give me the full confidence I was looking for. I started with focusing on children mindfulness and now I would like to further it with Sean Fargo's amazing training. 

I certified as a mindfulness coach, kids yoga teacher and energy healing modalities including reiki, IET, Integral Sound healing, along with crystal and chakra healing. I feel that with my sessions, I can really customize them to fit each client and be able to intuitively incorporate what is needed for their highest healing and good.

I do however have a question, I cannot find the curriculum for the teen portion? I was under impression the full package included 10 sessions for adult and 10 sessions for teens?

Either way I am grateful to have finally taken the opportunity to further my practice and knowledge here with this incredible training.

Thank you for taking the time to read my intro and I look forward to connecting with you all soon.

kindly,

Bianca

• Like 1

• Administrators

Hi Bianca! Welcome to the program. It sounds like you have a wealth of knowledge already that this training program will certainly complement.

The teacher training program does not include the teen curriculum - it includes exclusively the adult teaching curriculum. The full brandable curriculum package contains both (can be found here: https://mindfulnessexercises.com/brandable-curriculum/). There you can also purchase the teen curriculum on its own.

I'm Gillian, by the way - part of Sean's support team. Reach out if you have any further questions as you navigate the program 🙂