NEXT LIVE WORKSHOP – Liam McClintock – The Neuroscience of Craving & Samadhi – Wed. May 18th (Link in Dashboard) ×
Carole Randell

Hi and an intro from me

Hi, it's Carole here from the UK, I am excited to be joining the online training with Sean and getting to meet some other like minded people. Having undergone a major blip in life where Sean's meditations got me through I started to recommend to my clients the 28 and 100 day mindful journey and they also got some great results. I'm very much about calming the autonomic nervous system and taking that breath in between activities, we are so bound up these days with going from one task to another that we have forgotten about stillness. 

Carole Photo.jpg

• Like 1

• Administrators

Hi Carole! A warm welcome to you - to the program and to our community 🙂 

I'm so glad to hear that Sean's meditations were supportive for you and that you have seen the value of the meditation challenges in other people's lives as well. You mentioned having shared these with clients. Out of curiosity, what is your existing professional work/background?

I'm Gillian by the way - part of Sean's support team. Let me know if you have any questions as you move through things.

Hi Gillian,

it's quite a story, so I will be as concise as possible! I had a complete breakdown in 2007 and was eventually diagnosed with CFS and Fibromyalgia, I slowly started to put my life back together after taking a deep dive into the body mind connection with Dr Sarno. I retrained in 2014 and became a psychotherapist followed by training to become a Wellbeing coach, I used my lived and learnt experience to put together a recovery pathway through chronic pain and now work with clients who have long term medically unexplained symptoms of chronic pain, anxiety, and depression.

• Administrators

Thank you for sharing a bit about your journey and background Carole! It sounds like you have such a wealth of experience - both lived and also professional - that will weave wonderfully with mindfulness training. 

You may have already seen it, but if not, you might enjoy the recording of the recent workshop we had with Oren Jay Sofer on mindfulness for chronic pain. I found it very insightful. Here's the link - https://teach.mindfulnessexercises.com/01-26-22-oren-jay-sofer-chronic-pain/

• Like 1