donna@maple-shores.com

Donna from Montreal, Canada

Hello everyone.

I am absolutely thrilled to be here.  I am an serial entrepreneur engaged in consulting, coaching (business and life), online teaching and training.  I train and coach adults, families and children.  I am certified in Applied Positive Psychology.  I totally geek out on anything to do the with mind!  I am really a beginner at mindfulness and I am very excited to learn more so that I can help more.  Even with mindfulness being somewhat new to me, it has helped me so much in my life.  My passion is to add value youth in any way that I can.  Adding this to my tool box will be brilliant!  I am excited to interact and learn from everyone.

Warm Regards,

Donna

• Thanks 1

• Administrators

Hello Donna! Lovely to hear from you. I'm Gillian - the community moderator. If you have any questions, feel free to reach out at any time.

I'm from Toronto, so not far from you; however, I live in Stockholm now as my partner is Swedish. 

I agree with you that the mind is absolutely fascinating. There is really so much to explore within it - and from so many different lenses, philosophies, and traditions. I am sure that deepening your mindfulness practice and incorporating it into your work will really help this interest of yours to expand!

I look forward to connecting further here. Have a lovely day and feel free to jump in on any other forum topic that speaks to you 🙂