Kristin Erskine

Hello From Utah

Hello, My name is Kristin Erskine Ed.D., LCMHC, NCC, MAC, SAP. I go by Kristi. I am an Assistant Professor in the Counseling Department at Rocky Mountain University. I also have a Private Practice providing substance abuse assessments for the Return-to-Duty process to people who have transportation jobs that have Department of Transportation oversight (truck drivers, pilots, flight attendants, etc.). I have used mindfulness in my own life, led groups, and taught mindfulness for about 16-17 years and thought it was time to get Certified. I have worked with clients trying to heal from post-traumatic stress disorder, substance abuse (and other addictions), mood disorders, anxiety disorders, etc. Mindfulness and meditation always seems to be an amazing healing balm for clients no matter what's involved in their healing journey. I'm so excited to join everyone in this program and learn from your wisdom and experience.

Kristin-Final.jpg

• Administrators

Hi Kristin,

A warm welcome to our program! I'm Gillian - part of Sean's support team and here to answer any questions you might have along the way. It sounds like you are bringing a wealth of experience with you to this training and I look forward to learning from you.

With gratitude,

Gillian