NEXT LIVE WORKSHOP – Liam McClintock – The Neuroscience of Craving & Samadhi – Wed. May 18th (Link in Dashboard) ×
Jennifer Anderson

Excited to be here with you all!

Hello everyone! 

I am Jennifer Anderson and I am really excited to be on this journey with you.  

I am a Positivity Coach from Omaha, Ne and I show busy overwhelmed women how to have more fun in their life, while still doing a fabulous job of taking care of their loved ones.  Mindfulness plays a big part in how these women start utilize their time so I decided it was time to add a mindfulness/meditation certification to my list of accomplishments.  I can't wait for all that I am going to learn and be able to teach my ladies!  

I also can't wait to make some new amazing friendships in this group!  

Blessings to you all, 

Jen

6C5DE6CE-D8B9-474D-81CB-227AB6F6ECE6.jpeg

• Like 1

• Administrators

Hi @Jennifer Anderson,

A warm welcome to you! I'm Gillian - part of Sean's support team. It's great to have you here and thanks so much for the introduction. I imagine that what you learn in this program will be a wonderful support and contribution to the existing work that you do.

Reach out at anytime as you move through the program.

With gratitude,

Gillian