NEXT LIVE WORKSHOP – Liam McClintock – The Neuroscience of Craving & Samadhi – Wed. May 18th (Link in Dashboard) ×
Michelle Ng

Hello from Los Angeles!

Hey everyone!

I'm Michelle, and I'm formerly from the Bay Area and recently relocated to Los Angeles, in California.  My friend Khat M. introduced me to you (Sean Fargo) and we joined the Mindfulness Meditation Teacher Training Program after the online retreat in October.  That was such a phenomenal weekend that led us to be here!!  This introduction is a few months overdue 🙂

I've been on a soul searching journey searching for my dharma, or my purpose.  In this past year, I've been meditating to help me get closer to my inner truth.  I discovered that mindfulness is exactly what I've been unknowingly practicing for the past 5 years - spreading joy, compassion, and kindness, as well as striving to live non-judgmentally.  Had I known this is how I was choosing to live my life, I would have joined sooner!!  Previously, I worked in Finance, then became a full time professional photographer for 12 years running my own business, then went to school for UX/UI Design (hoping that was my next stepping stone in my career + passion!) but before I landed a job (during COVID too!), I stopped there, it didn't feel right.  I started actively soul searching.  Right after the meditation retreat in October, I loved it so much, I joined the Teacher Training Program so I can help teach and serve others.

My current interests include:

• Being on a wellness journey for the past 6-7 years (with my friend Khat!)- Working out (although I'm not working out as crazy as before since I haven't been back at the gym since COVID)
  • Spirituality (something I became extremely interested in and connected with as I was searching for my soul aligned path)
  • Photography + watching beautiful sunsets
  • Self improvement
  • Learning to become a mama - (currently 5 mo pregnant!)

Here are some photos to share:

• A photoshopped photo of Khat and I in front of a monk, on a high after the Mindfulness Meditation Retreat (We added learning to be a monk to our list of life goals) 😅
  • A photo of me in October, with my meditation cushion + laptop - on a high after the Meditation Workshop
  • A recent shot with my 5 mo belly - Hubby and I went to Arizona and spent a day at CIVANA, a wellness resort.  I did a 45 min meditation one of the days, and sound healing for another.  IT IS ABSOLUTELY INCREDIBLE and would highly, highly recommend!!!

It's been a slow start for me for this program, but I'm so happy to be here.  Thank you so much for having this beautiful community.

Very happy to connect with you all 🙂
Michelle

RZDP2259.JPEG

IMG_0875.JPG

DSC01293.jpg

• Like 1

• Administrators

Hello Michelle! Lovely to see your introduction here. Thank you so much for sharing a bit about yourself. I'm so glad the retreat had a profound impact on you and that you are falling your heart down a soul-aligned path. Congratulations on your pregnancy as well! 

I'm Gillian by the way - part of Sean's support team. Reach out with any questions you might have as you move through the program.

With gratitude,

Gillian