NEXT LIVE WORKSHOP – Liam McClintock – The Neuroscience of Craving & Samadhi – Wed. May 18th (Link in Dashboard) ×
lj1raftar@gmail.com

Introducing Myself from US

I am so excited to be a part of this wonderful community and looking forward to learn and grow as I embark on my mindfulness practices.  I am an educator, love to travel,  and always looking for ways for personal development.  Mediation and mindfulness has intrigued me as I have been practicing it for a while now, but looking forward to seek the guidance and wisdom of other renowned teachers through this platform.  My future goals and aspirations is to become a certified life coach, create a non-profit organization, ( in education).  Let's see what the future holds for me, but I am really grateful for all the online support and resources that is available to me.  

• Thanks 1

• Administrators

Hello @lj1raftar@gmail.com – and welcome! What is your name? I can only see your email address.

My name is Gillian - I'm the community moderator here. So if you have any questions, feel free to let me know.

Have you had a chance to explore the recordings of past workshops? You can find them by scrolling down on the Dashboard. Are there any particular techniques or areas of interest you are most interested in learning about?

I look forward to connecting further here in the community! Have a lovely day.

Hi everyone, I'm Lisa and I'm an NLP Practitioner, Reiki Master, Speaker, Author, Podcast Host and survivor of 10 years of child abuse. I "came out" with my story of survivorship about 6 years ago, 32 years after finding safety, and I've managed to build a business around helping others overcome their past. Hands down, the greatest resource I have that has pulled me out of the dark hole I was in for so many years, is mindfulness. I didn't realise that's what it was at the time - I was just learning how to shift my perspective, and grow spiritually to find meaning to it all. Mindfulness has truly changed my life and I'm always looking for ways I can pass this on to others. When I stumbled across this program, I just knew this was something I needed to take my own practise to the next level. I'm grateful to be here and for all the positive interactions and lessons to come! 

Lisa