Katie Arnold

A big hello from London :)

Hi all,

I'm Katie, 37 living in Shepherd's Bush, West London. I'm a Reiki practitioner and at the end of 2021, launched by new venture: Wholeheartedly You. My mission is to "Inspire you to shine as the beautiful, unique, wholehearted you by providing a safe sacred space for you to rest, deepen your healing and get to know, and love, who you truly are." I work with anyone who is struggling with low self-esteem, low-confidence, working through their healing journey back to self-love.

I've been practicing meditation on and off for about 7 years, more so i,e. mostly daily for the last 1.5 years. Having experienced the benefits to my wellbeing and healing, I'm really excited to work through this training so I can guide my clients through their own meditation journey. It felt like the perfect next step. I want to come at this course almost letting go of what I think I know so far about mindfulness and meditation so I can really settle into the process as if I were one of my clients. 

I'm also a techno DJ which I love, playing back to back with my partner. We run a electronic music studio in Shepherd's Bush teaching DJ'ing and music production, and we have a 20 month old Son who is a little legend! I also work a few hours a week in fundraising at a child rights charity, where I've been for the last 12 years.

Looking forward to getting stuck in and hopefully connecting with others on this course over the coming weeks and months.

Katie xx

118314536_10164441870740604_2695621870131787073_n.jpeg

• Like 1

• Administrators

Hi Katie! So nice to see you here in the community. Thank you for this lovely introduction - it's always so nice to read about people's backgrounds coming into the program. I think that is an excellent way to approach this course - with a beginner's mind. 

Wishing you a wonderful journey through this program and reach out if any questions arise.

Gillian

• Like 1

Hi Katie, 

Welcome. I too am originally from London, now living in Japan. 

I loved reading your introduction for many reasons; the healing work you are doing and the DJing!! When I read you say back2back that takes me back to my raving days in the 90s in England. 

Look forward to connecting and supporting each other on our powerful journeys!!! 

love and care

Daniel 

• Like 1

So nice to hear from you, Daniel! Thank you for the message 🙂

Ahh 90s raving in England, what an era! Amazing you can say you were a part of it!

How is life in Japan? I'd love to go one day for many reasons, including the fact there is a very beautiful, intimate techno event that's been going on there for years which it's my dream to attend. One day for sure! 🙂

I hope you're enjoying the course so far and agree, I look forward to connecting and supporting.

Katie xx