NEXT LIVE WORKSHOP – Liam McClintock – The Neuroscience of Craving & Samadhi – Wed. May 18th (Link in Dashboard) ×
Kyla Skretting

Hello from the Rockies

Hello everyone! I'm from the Crowsnest Pass , a small community in the Eastern most part of the Rocky Mountains in Alberta, Canada. I moved here a year ago for a fresh start, change of pace and lifestyle while still being able to be close to my kids and parents. I have my 200 and 300 hour yoga teacher trainings along with several sub categories, of which my favourite is Yoga Nidra. When I first started yoga it was for very different reasons than why I love yoga now. I'm now more about the meditation practice and bringing breathwork and mindfulness to my life and others lives as well. I see and feel the benefits and want to bring that to others. I live in the mountains so being mindful and expressing gratitude for where I am and my stunning surroundings is a little easier to manage than in the bustling city, where I know I need it most. 

Im excited to be here with all of you and look forward to connecting with you while diving into the program. 

• Like 1

• Administrators

Hi Kyla,

Welcome to the program and thank you so much for the introduction! I'm Gillian - part of Sean's support team. Reach out if you have any questions as you navigate things.

I, too, have a yoga teacher training behind me but have also become more drawn to the meditative aspects of the practice. There are many more yoga teachers here in the program, as well as people with a wide range of holistic modalities behind them.

Enjoy your studies and practice and reach out if there is anything you need.

Gillian

• Like 1