NEXT LIVE WORKSHOP – Liam McClintock – The Neuroscience of Craving & Samadhi – Wed. May 18th (Link in Dashboard) ×
AIDA DIAW

Aida From Cote d'Ivoire

Hello Dear Community,

I'am Aida DIAW, I'm Senegalese and leaving in Cote d' Ivoire since almost 10 years where I'm managing a communication agency. I'am very happy to join you and also very excited to start this journey with you.

6 years ago, after a burn out, I became aware of my great need to listen to myself and my long-standing interest in taking pleasure, above all in listening to others. That's when I started to get interested in meditation, energies and emotions.

Today I am ready to go further and deepen my knowledge with the ambition to make mindfulness my main activity in order to encourage people around me to listen to themselves and live their lives to the full.

Looking forward to interact with you all

Cheers

• Like 1

• Administrators

Hi Aida,

A warm welcome to our program and online community! I'm Gillian - part of Sean's support team. Reach out if any questions or concerns arise as you move through the program. Very glad you found us and that you are taking this step to further share mindfulness with others.

With gratitude,

Gillian