NEXT LIVE WORKSHOP – Liam McClintock – The Neuroscience of Craving & Samadhi – Wed. May 18th (Link in Dashboard) ×
Anisha Maheshwari

Introduce Yourself : Hello from India

Hello beautiful beings, 

Myself Anisha Maheshwari. I am 21 years old. I am from Uttar Pradesh , India . I am currently in my final year of Masters in Psychology  and plan to either  become a clinical psychologist with inclination towards mindfulness based therapies Or become a Mindfulness Meditation Teacher  ( not sure about it yet😅) . I have struggled with chronic anxiety and depression. Thich Nhat Hanh's book " Peace in every step" introduced me to mindfulness ,which added hope ,beauty and faith to my life 😌 . Since then I have read multiple books on related topics ,attended online summits, and tried to inculcate it in my life  somehow and wish to live a mindful life in future too .I have previously attended Palousse Mindfulness free MBSR online 8 week course .

I am grateful and excited to be part of this community of like minded people . Looking forward to connect with you all.

• Like 3

• Administrators

Welcome Anisha! It is wonderful to have you in our program and community. My name is Gillian and I am part of Sean's support team. You can reach out with any questions you may have as you navigate the materials.

Thanks for sharing a bit about your background. It sounds like two wonderful paths ahead of you to choose from. Keep us posted on how your studies go and I look forward to learning more about your journey through this program.

• Thanks 1

On 1/17/2022 at 6:04 PM, Gillian Florence said:

Welcome Anisha! It is wonderful to have you in our program and community. My name is Gillian and I am part of Sean's support team. You can reach out with any questions you may have as you navigate the materials.

Thanks for sharing a bit about your background. It sounds like two wonderful paths ahead of you to choose from. Keep us posted on how your studies go and I look forward to learning more about your journey through this program.

Hello Gillian, thank you for your warm welcome .Looking forward to learning and connecting here.

• Like 1