NEXT LIVE WORKSHOP – Liam McClintock – The Neuroscience of Craving & Samadhi – Wed. May 18th (Link in Dashboard) ×
Hanat Balimuttajjo

Hello from Newbie: Hanat Balimuttajjo

Good afternoon, 

I am so grateful to be part of this experience and learning journey. I am a recent Chemical Dependency Counseling graduate intern supporting Youth in the Youth Opioid Response and Substance Use Prevention and Intervention program in Stanislaus County, CA. I have been practicing mindfulness and yoga since my adolescent years and knowing how beneficial these practices were during my moments of suffering, I am excited to develop the foundation and knowledge to support communities I am working with and more outside my role as a SUD Counselor. I am feeling very excited and grateful to learn to teach mindfulness to a variety of populations and establish an ongoing course to extend mindfulness to communities in my mother country, Uganda and UK. 

• Like 1

• Administrators

Hello Hanat,

Welcome to the program and to our online community. It sounds like incredible work that you are doing! Thank you for what you do. I'm Gillian, by the way - part of Sean's support team. If you have any question as you navigate the material, reach out at any time.

With gratitude,

Gillian