Beverly Mazza

Intro to Mindfulness teaching materials

Hello,

There is so much amazing content here! Is there content I can start using right away to provide resources for the intro to mindfulness topic to my patients? I see there is a course we can take but is there content I can share with patients? 

Any suggestions on how to piece through what I can provide to my patients?

Thank you!

• Like 1

• Administrators

Hi Bev,

Absolutely! A couple of key places in the Dashboard you can check out for ideas of what to share with your clients are:

1. The 'Resources' tab --> Specifically 'Worksheets', 'Scripts', 'Lessons', 'Programs', 'Workbooks', 'Slides', and 'Articles' - these can be used in your own teachings, so you can pick and choose what suits your clients and the context.

2. Those who did the 'Curriculum' add-on also have a 10-week curriculum that can be used. Session 1 would probably a good place to start as an intro to mindfulness. These materials are editable. - https://teach.mindfulnessexercises.com/brandable-curriculum/

Let me know if something in those areas speaks to you.

Gillian

Can you tell me where I can find the 10 week curriculum? I assume there are editable slides as well as a teachers manual?

Can I present just one of the sections? ie intro to mindfulness or does the entire curriculum need to be shared?

Items under the resources tab can be shared with clients, but can not be edited or branded, correct?

Thank you. 

• Like 1

• Administrators

The 10-week curriculum is under the Curriculum tab in the Dashboard. You can definitely tailor these according to your audience and context, using just the sessions that suit your teaching needs. And yes, there are editable slides there.

Under the Resources tab, some of what is offered can be edited/rebranded. Specifically, you can edit/brand the: articles, slides, programs, workbooks, and sample lessons.

I hope this helps!