NEXT LIVE WORKSHOP – Liam McClintock – The Neuroscience of Craving & Samadhi – Wed. May 18th (Link in Dashboard) ×
finestcoaching524@gmail.com

David's Last Free Zoom "for a while"...This morning...RE: Trauma-Sensitive Mindfulness...

Hi All,

Here is a copy of David's email to me; hope this helps:

I hope this finds you well as this week gets underway. I'm writing to remind you about this month's TSM Meet-Up happening tomorrow, Wednesday, December 8th, from 9:00-10:00am PT.

As a reminder, TSM Meet-Ups are free, monthly gatherings designed to support your work and practice. I’ll open the 60-minute session with a short TSM practice, share some thoughts and experiential practices, and then open up a dialogue/Q&A. We also send out the recordings of these sessions the day after the event.

This will actually be our last TSM Meet-Up for a while. After more than two years of sessions covering a wide variety of topics, we've decided to shift things up to better support your TSM work and practice. I'll be sharing some of these exciting developments in the session, and we'll be sharing more in the weeks to come.

Tomorrow's Meet-Up will be an "ask-me-anything" session about TSM. What's on your mind as we enter 2022? What questions are you in about TSM, or where are you looking for specific resources? We'll also have the chance to practice together as the year comes to a close.

The Meet-Up will have live ASL interpretation provided by Pro Bono ASL, as well.

Here are the details for tomorrow's TSM Meet-Up event:

Date: Wednesday, December 8th, 2021
Time: 9:00am PT (
convert to your time zone)

Two ways to connect to the event:

Option #1: Online (video or audio)
https://zoom.us/j/92463555860

Option #2: Telephone
(Dial by your location)
+1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
+1 646 876 9923 US (New York)
Meeting ID: 924 6355 5860
International dial-in numbers can be found 
here.

Add to Your Calendar:

I look forward to seeing you tomorrow. Take care out there.

Warmly,
David

Edited by finestcoaching524@gmail.com
left off Info...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.