Lisa Moore

Intro

Hello from Tacoma, Washington. USA

I work in oncology rehab and hope to develop my skills here to help my patients through the stress of cancer treatments and recovery. I also help patients with chronic pain. I have completed MBSR course, and and other brief mentoring with mindfulness. I  have a semi-regular mindfulness practice.  I know for certain my life has more peace when I engage in regular practice. I wish I could upload a photo to my profile to make this a bit more personal, but cannot find any files remotely small enough to meet the required limit... So , I will leave it up to your imaginations. 🙂   Thanks, and I am looking forward to this program. 

• Administrators

Hi Lisa! Lovely to read your introduction. What impactful work you are doing. I am sure this program will complement your existing experience and knowledge.

I'm Gillian, by the way - part of Sean's support team. As you navigate the material, let me know if you have any questions.

Tech note: If you have a Mac, you can resize a photo by making a copy, opening it in Preview, and then Tools --> Resize. Something like that. If you don't have a Mac, I'd turn to Google 🙂 However, photo is certainly not necessary. 

Wishing you a mindful Wednesday,

Gillian

Hi Lisa,

Great to meet you here. I can imagine that working in oncology rehab and with chronic pain patients requires lots of energy. 
I can completely relate to how a regular practice helps you feel more peaceful in daily life. Same here. Am hoping to find the calling and motivation to make my practice a "toothbrushing" routine.