NEXT LIVE WORKSHOP – Liam McClintock – The Neuroscience of Craving & Samadhi – Wed. May 18th (Link in Dashboard) ×
Beverly Mazza

Hello new member from Massachusetts

Hello, 

My name is Bev. I am a registered nurse and a certified health educator and coach. I live in Massachusetts. I have been practicing meditation for several years and have fully embraced mindfulness as a way of being. I have my own self study and practice of mindfulness and I am a board member for the Mindfulness Practice Center in Shrewsbury, MA.

I introduced mindfulness and meditation to several of my patients last year, and it was a highly rewarding experience. It gave me the courage to go forward with attaining full certification in this program.

I am also the owner and founder of Purely Present Health, where I teach mindful approaches to health behavior change and stress management. Mindfulness transformed by approach to healthy living and I am excited to share this with my clients.

I look forward to being part of such a vibrant and supportive community! I am grateful to learn alongside you all. 

In mindful health, Bev

• Like 1

• Administrators

Hi Bev! Welcome to the program and our online community. Thanks for your introduction.

It's so lovely to hear that you are bringing mindfulness into the other work you are doing. There are at least a few other nurses and coaches in this program as well. Mindfulness is a beautiful complement to many modalities.

If you have any questions as you navigate the program, reach out at any time.

With gratitude,

Gillian, Chief Care Officer