NEXT LIVE WORKSHOP – Liam McClintock – The Neuroscience of Craving & Samadhi – Wed. May 18th (Link in Dashboard) ×
Meng Yen Yew

Hello from Malaysia :-)

Hello everyone! My name is Meng Yew, and I'm from Malaysia. It's great to be in this program with you all.

Just a little bit about my background, so that we can start getting to know each other a little more.  I used to work as a project manager in multinational companies in several countries, and since a few years ago when my wife had our second baby, I decided to be a stay-at-home dad to care for the family.  During this time, I managed to find time in between babysitting and doing house chores to complete a certification program in parenting coaching. I also learned more about mindfulness and meditation, which I believe to be one of the most important things we should practice as a human being living in the world today.

After googling and looking at various info and programs, I came across Sean's program and it really resonated with me.  So, here I am.  🙂

I look forward to getting to know more about you all.  In the mean time, all the best to you all with the program! Stay safe and take care!

Edited by Meng Yen Yew
  • Like 2

• Administrators

Hello there! Welcome to the program and thank you for the lovely introduction. You mentioned that you usually go by Alfred, but do you have a preference?

I'm glad that you found your way to us through Google 🙂 I'm Gillian by the way - part of Sean's support team. As you navigate the material, reach out if any questions come up (I see you've asked something in another thread, so I will take a look at that next). 

With gratitude,

Gillian