NEXT LIVE WORKSHOP – Liam McClintock – The Neuroscience of Craving & Samadhi – Wed. May 18th (Link in Dashboard) ×
Peter Schultz

Hello community of mindful meditators

Hey there everyone!

I'm Peter from Germany.

I've started my meditation journey 3 years ago, while I was living through hard times. It was easy to start, because I immediately noticed the calming effects it had on me. But like everything, it got challenging keeping my meditation practice going, after a few months. I tried a few things and read a few book and stayed consistent, because it was important to me. But it also was a struggle sometimes to meditate and I didn't know if I was making any progress. 
I was focussed on the outcome...
But things changed over the past one and a half years. Besides of my meditation practice I'm also working on my personal development. And the combination of my meditation practice and my personal development helped me to understand more about living a happy and fulfilled life, which also took away the pressure of having to achieve something in the shortest amount of time. 

Having an insight doesn't automatically mean that your life will change by 180 degree in an instance. You also have to act on it and 'mould' your life according to your 'insights'.
My meditation practice again was my best companion to understand all of this and to help me stay patient, calm and happy.

So, I am on my journey towards a 'better' life and I am so very grateful for having found the 'art' of meditation ☺️
And this journey of personal mastery, spirituality and meditation somehow brought me here 😊

I can't wait to get started with this program and learn more about mindfulness meditation. And one of my goals is to help others find their way to a more mindful and peaceful life.
That's why I would like to believe that this program found me...even though I know, it was good marketing on social media 😜

Anyways, I'm glad to be here and I am looking forward to learning with and from you!

• Like 2

• Administrators

Hello Peter! A warm welcome to the program and thank you so much for this introduction. I'm Gillian - part of Sean's support team. If you have any questions, reach out at any time.

I love what you said here:

"Having an insight doesn't automatically mean that your life will change by 180 degree in an instance. You also have to act on it and 'mould' your life according to your 'insights'."

I have been reflecting on this a lot lately, pondering how to better integrate the insights that are arising for me. It's beautiful (albeit difficult), ongoing work. 

Very glad you found your way to us and I look forward to connecting further.

WIth gratitude,

Gillian