Sara Doolittle

Hello, I'm introducing myself.

Hi Everyone,

It's nice to be in the community.  I'm really enjoying the curriculum, on lesson 6, and just taking my time.   These days, in this part of my life, I now create online courses along personal and spiritual growth.   I live in Maryland and I'm a nature/outdoors lover, and giving myself time to practice creating art because it's healing, calming, and teaching me self-compassion.

This course showed up for me at the perfect time and I'll see where this goes.

That's all for now. 

Sara

• Like 2

• Administrators
On 10/23/2021 at 11:42 PM, Sara Doolittle said:

Hi Everyone,

It's nice to be in the community.  I'm really enjoying the curriculum, on lesson 6, and just taking my time.   These days, in this part of my life, I now create online courses along personal and spiritual growth.   I live in Maryland and I'm a nature/outdoors lover, and giving myself time to practice creating art because it's healing, calming, and teaching me self-compassion.

This course showed up for me at the perfect time and I'll see where this goes.

That's all for now. 

Sara

Welcome to the community space Sara! And thanks for the introduction here. I, too, am a nature lover. I have always found such insight, inspiration, and solace in the natural world. 

As you work through the material, let me know if any questions arise.

Wishing you a beautiful day,

Gillian

• Like 1

Hi Sara,

Capturing Nature with my Camera is pretty Awesome as last night's Sunset was in credible.

I'll try to post in my Photos as I seem not able to post here.

Ahhh...here's one of the Cape Cod Canal in Buzzards Bay, MA, where my Parents use to live; my Mom & I use to sit by the Canal after my Dad passed away & we would watch the various Ships & Boats travel the Canal...that is the Buzzards Bay Railroad Bridge.

Hope you like!:)

85B2D549-73BB-496D-B00C-0273B18F07EB_1_201_a.jpeg

Edited by finestcoaching524@gmail.com