jennifer.parry@me.com

Hello from Essex in the UK

Hi everyone, I’m Jenny and I live in the Countryside with my husband, dogs and wonderful horses.

I have found mindfulness and loving kindness practices have been transformative in my life and I’d like to deepen into them further and share them with others. 

I am interested in finding ways to bring diverse people and people with diverse views together to find ways to connect and co-create and collaborate with one another and with animals and nature to create a sustainable world.

I’m really looking forward to this training and to getting to know you all 

• Thanks 1

• Administrators

Hello Jennifer! Lovely to hear from you. My name is Gillian - I am the community moderator here. If you have any questions or concerns about the community, let me know.

23 hours ago, jennifer.parry@me.com said:

I am interested in finding ways to bring diverse people and people with diverse views together to find ways to connect and co-create and collaborate with one another and with animals and nature to create a sustainable world.

I greatly resonate with what you've said here - about finding ways to bring people together who hold different views and about creating a sustainable world. I myself have a strong interest in mindful communication, which I think can greatly help us to bridge the gaps that appear to divide us. Have you watched the replay of Oren J. Sofer's workshop on Mindful Communication? https://mindfulnessmastermind.com/oren-sofer-workshop/

I look forward to hearing more about your experience, insights, and questions. Have a wonderful weekend!