NEXT LIVE WORKSHOP – Liam McClintock – The Neuroscience of Craving & Samadhi – Wed. May 18th (Link in Dashboard) ×
Jaclyn Serrano

Hi Everybody

I am currently in the beautiful country side of Maryland. From California beach side. Where I sure miss. 
I am so excited to take part in this training at your own pace, mindfulness certification program. As an esthetician I naturally put clients into a meditation state. Now I have an opportunity to be certified where I can just focus on the mindfulness meditation coaching. Staying tuned into other influencers and coaches is a great motivating knowledge to continue to walk the walk and talk the talk. 
Mental wellness & nutritional wellness is my personal passion. I am a thyroid cancer survivor. I rise and smile each and everyday life is an adventure. I love learning & sharing. 

• Like 2

• Administrators

Hello Jaclyn! Welcome to the community. Thank you for sharing about your passions and backgrounds. I cannot imagine what it would be like to go through cancer, but I am so happy to hear you are now a cancer survivor. If you don't mind me asking, how did that experience impact your mindfulness interest and practice and any of the other work that you do in wellness?

Hi Gillian,

Omg, girl. I recall during the healing my friends mom said a prayer to me by phone, in tongue. Which I actually felt a light cool freeze over my body. Than after I started believing in angels. As I continued getting stronger I started volunteering at a church. I took classes in early childhood education. Where I enjoy teaching children kindergarten & pre-k. Wanting to inspire and make a difference for families with children. Nine years later I became an esthetician where consulting, educating, marketing, where clients who became like family to me. I really do like staying social. Mindfulness to me now is healing for me. I give so much I almost forgot myself healing. During this pandemic I am learning to listen to myself. This is my new chapter. 

• Thanks 1

• Administrators
On 10/20/2021 at 6:45 PM, Jaclyn Serrano said:

Hi Gillian,

Omg, girl. I recall during the healing my friends mom said a prayer to me by phone, in tongue. Which I actually felt a light cool freeze over my body. Than after I started believing in angels. As I continued getting stronger I started volunteering at a church. I took classes in early childhood education. Where I enjoy teaching children kindergarten & pre-k. Wanting to inspire and make a difference for families with children. Nine years later I became an esthetician where consulting, educating, marketing, where clients who became like family to me. I really do like staying social. Mindfulness to me now is healing for me. I give so much I almost forgot myself healing. During this pandemic I am learning to listen to myself. This is my new chapter. 

Beautiful. Thank you for sharing all of this! I am so glad to hear you are entering into a new chapter and that the pandemic has served as a catalyst for more self-listening. Wishing you much love and care on your journey, and if any questions arise as you work through the materials, reach out at any time.