Paul Fisher

Hello from Houston!

Good morning (or Good Day),

I'm Paul and I'm from Houston, Texas. I'm a lifelong Houstonian except for my time in the service (Army). I'm very excited to participate in this training, both for my personal benefit and to eventually help others. My professional career revolved around working with business teams and individuals to help them improve their performance. From a work perspective I enjoy coaching, teaching, and facilitating. Personally, I enjoy reading, writing, landscape gardening, and the walking in outdoors. I look forward to meeting others, learning from you, and contributing to the group.

• Like 2

• Administrators

Hi Paul! Welcome to the program and to the community. I'm Gillian - the community moderator and part of Sean's support team. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. 

Though this program is certainly a teacher training program, many have commented on the depth of personal growth they are getting from it as well. So you are in the right place 🙂

I look forward to connecting more with you. Feel free to share comments, questions, or reflections anywhere in the forum you feel drawn to.

With gratitude,

Gillian

• Like 1