NEXT LIVE WORKSHOP – Liam McClintock – The Neuroscience of Craving & Samadhi – Wed. May 18th (Link in Dashboard) ×
SREEMANTH DESAI

Hello from India

Hello everyone.I'm Sreemanth Desai from India.I'm a certified Fitness Trainer and a Nutritionist.I'm excited to be part of this community and want to learn Mindfulness and help my clients be the "BEST VERSION OF THEMSELVES" and of-course evolve myself in this process as well.So HAPPY to be part of this community.

KNOWN IS A DROP,UNKNOWN IS AN OCEAN.

• Like 2

• Administrators

Hello Sreemanth! Welcome to our program and the community. It's lovely to see your introduction here. I'm Gillian - the community moderator and part of Sean's support team. Reach out if you have any questions as you navigate the material and feel free to share any questions or insights you have elsewhere in the forum.

With gratitude,

Gillian

• Like 1

Hi Sreemanth! Good to meet you. I have been to India (sort of). I spent several years in Bangladesh, and once we took a boat across to India and just got to step on Indian soil for a few minutes! I still want to properly explore India someday. (At the time I was so busy with teaching and a baby, not much time or energy for traveling.) I'm also a newbie to the course. Sending you all the good vibes, and I hope you enjoy this course as much as I already am! 🙂

• Like 2