Kelly Beischel

Hello from Kelly in Cincinnati, OH (home) and Greensburg, IN (lake home ie retreat)

Hello all,

I am Kelly. I am thrilled to be here with you all. It feels like perfect timing. 

I was a professor in nursing at Xavier University for 11 years after being a practicing nurse for 20 years. I left the university to take my mindset and executive coaching business full time. 

I use mindfulness techniques every day, personally and professionally. I'm looking forward to taking my own mindfulness practice to a deeper level and to learn how to teach mindfulness meditation. 

I'd love to work through the material with someone to go deeper into the material and to stay accountable to doing the work. 

Let me know if you are interested in working together. 

XOXO,

Kelly

Photo of Kelly for Workbooks.jpg

• Like 1

• Administrators

Hi Kelly! Welcome to the community and to the program. It's wonderful to e-meet you and great to read about your background. Many different paths have led students to teaching mindfulness and a few others have come through nursing as well.

I'm Gillian - part of Sean's support team and the community moderator. If you have questions as you go through the program, let me know.

With gratitude,

Gillian

• Like 1