Tana Corbeil

Hello from North Bay, Ontario

My name is Tana and I am very grateful for this opportunity.  I feel like I lead a double life.  By day I am a supervisor in social services and at night an Integrative Nutrition Health Coach, Reiki Practitioner and Meditation Teacher.  I am also a published author.  I am getting close to retiring and I want to do more meaningful work.  My spirit and soul are fuelled by helping women heal and step into their power.  Meditation has played a huge role in my health and wellness journey as well as helping others.  Sharing all the benefits that meditation has to offer is so exciting to me.  

I enrolled in this program because I want to deepen my practice and I have sensed a pull/push from the universe to increase my knowledge and skills, so here I am.  

I am honoured to be in a space with so many lovely, talented people.  I look forward to learning with all of you and spreading some love and creating inner peace.

Tana

D8465CE3-9506-422C-B7C5-D995A2E4447B.jpeg

• Like 1

Welcome, Tana,

You are amongst Friends & Colleagues!! I am Rick in McKinney, TX.

Gillian is a Community Moderator; she'll check in, I'm sure!

Anyway, Welcome! Let us know how we may assist you:)

BTW, I spent 10 years in Social Services myself as well as Management Consulting & 11+ years working in an Alcohol/Drug Treatment program.

Edited by finestcoaching524@gmail.com
  • Like 1

• Administrators

Hi Tana,

Welcome to the community and to the program! It's wonderful to have you hear. I am a fellow Ontarian from Toronto, though I live in Stockholm, Sweden now.

I'm so glad you've followed the universal call to deepen your knowledge and practice and it sounds like you are doing wonderful work. This will be a complement to your existing knowledge I am sure.

What have you written? I am a writer and aspiring book author 🙂

With gratitude,

Gillian

• Like 1

Thank you all for the welcome.  I wrote, Wings To Soar: A Mindful Guide to Parenting.  I am thoroughly enjoying this course already.  It was definitely a sign to join and become a part of this.   I am very grateful and looking forward to "meeting". more people.

Hope you are all having a lovely day.

Tana 

• Like 1