Christina gill

Hi From Boston, MA

I'm really looking forward to this class, although I have taken one virtually before (and use it), I know there's much more than I learned. The ability to talk with people going through the same material will be invaluable. If anyone is looking for an accountability partner, I'd really appreciate it. I do coach on the side but want to really scale what I do and gaining more in depth knowledge particularly on Mindset and Mindset will be a critical goal in my next group coaching session in October.. Very glad to be here and look forward to some terrific interactions.

• Like 1

• Administrators

Hi Christina! Welcome to the program and thank you for the introduction. I'm Gillian - community moderator and a part of Sean's support team. 

There are a few students who have self-organized a peer support group. Check out this thread and reach out to one of the members if you're interested in joining. It looks like there will be a call on Sept. 10th. 

If you have any other questions as you move through things, reach out at any time.

• Like 1

Hey Christina,

Welcome from another Bostonian; I'm originally from Jamaica Plain, a District in Boston; so nice to have another Boston Patriot here!

Thanks, Gillian, for passing on the Peer Support Posts Link! Do you have an Email, Christina? We can include in our Loop Emails...if you decide...

BTW, we are considering changing the name too!  Our next Peer Support is this Friday @ 10:00AM/CDT. We are meeting every other week...Molley will send out the Zoom Link to us...perhaps post it too...Hope you can join us, Christina....

Gillian, when are more changes coming to the website? Will we have the option of posting Polls? Just curious. Thanks.

1 hour ago, finestcoaching524@gmail.com said:

It's a very small world!! I'm in Roslindale  along the West Roxbury Parkway! Small world we live in!!! Are you still living here?

1 hour ago, finestcoaching524@gmail.com said:

Hey Christina,

Welcome from another Bostonian; I'm originally from Jamaica Plain, a District in Boston;

so nice to have another Boston Patriot here!

• Like 1

OMG, No Christina,

That's Amazing; I know the area very well; I use to have Friends from JP who lived there off of the VFW and Baker St.; I dont know if they are still there, though...in High School we use to go to dances at Catholic Memorial (CM as we called it back in the day). I got my License at the Registry in Rosie!:) That's a story in of itself...would love to chat sometime.

I don't know your age, nor shall I ask out of courtesy, at New Years every year, we use to go to Ho-Sa-Gai for Chineses Food, then buy a Rum Cake from áBoschetto's on Washington St.; they had the best Rum Cake ever!.:) A lot of transparency here!:)

No, I moved to RI after many years growing up in JP around 1990, then from RI, I met my Soulmate online on a Singles site, then she convinced me to move to McKinney, TX where I began my Business as a Professional Photographer at www.FinestFotos.com....long story there...:)

Would you like to be part of Peer Support group as Gillian pointed out? I do not know your email; if you want to be apart of a Group email; just email me at my Email addy, ok? No pressure, though. It's totally optional.

Welcome aboard:) You are amongst Friends:)

~~~Rick~~~

0E712937-1526-4325-A9CC-B8A7947F323B_1_105_c.jpg.35070efa7568c6f6dc2a078728c6b008.jpg

Edited by finestcoaching524@gmail.com
Added a Photo.
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, finestcoaching524@gmail.com said:

You'll be glad to know it's still called CM, it's where my Husband went to High School!!! My daughter went to Newman Prep downtown in the back bay, used to be an all boys school back then. It is the smallest world ever! A move from JP to Texas, Woah, that has to have an interesting story with it!!! Wow, such a small world... I'd say our ages aren't more than 5-10 off or perhaps same for my husband!! The only time I have ever gone out for New Years Eve was in Sydney Australia, where we had fine dining and a great view of the fireworks at 70 degrees LOL.... I am not keen on the winter!!! I'll check the group out, I don't know where the day went, I didn't even get through my email today!! Oh well, there's always tomorrow 🙂

12 hours ago, Gillian Florence said:

Thanks Gillian, I'll go give it a gander.  🙂

Christina

Hi Christina! Welcome to the program and thank you for the introduction. I'm Gillian - community moderator and a part of Sean's support team. 

There are a few students who have self-organized a peer support group. Check out this thread and reach out to one of the members if you're interested in joining. It looks like there will be a call on Sept. 10th. 

If you have any other questions as you move through things, reach out at any time.

• Like 1