Tirra Hargrow

👋🏾Hello from new member!

Hello to you all! I am Tirra pronounced TYRA from near Nashville TN.  I am so excited to be here as I love mindfulness and want to lead mindfulness groups and sessions for women in my coaching program and through the non-profit, where I work called the Global Education Center. I mention this non-profit because they invested in me to get this training to help train teachers as well as lead community members in much needed mindfulness practices.

I adore mindfulness because what it has done for me in my life and I look forward to growing personally and professionally through this training.  So nice to meet you all!

• Like 2

On 9/7/2021 at 6:12 AM, Gillian Florence said:

Hello Tirra! Wonderful to have you in the program and thank you for the lovely introduction. I'm Gillian - the community moderator and part of Sean's support team. If you have any questions, reach out at anytime.

What have you begun exploring in the program thus far?

I am only just now seeing your reply. Thank you for the warm welcome, Gillian! You all are so nice. I have mostly focused on establishing my own practice though I had already started part of the teacher training in a smaller offering that I bought earlier this year.

• Like 1