Christabelle

Greetings from Eugene, Oregon!

Hello All 👋

my name is Christabelle and I am so grateful to be here. I have been practicing mindfulness meditation for nearly 20 years now and the practice has literally saved my life. I work full-time at the University of Oregon with college students who are first-generation, low-income, and in an underrepresented minority group. I am also a PhD candidate in Prevention Science with a focus on community wellness and equity promotion. From my research and personal experience, I believe we can reduce some of the negative impact of mental illness and perhaps even prevent the onset or at least, the escalation of illness. I have wanted to become a certified mindfulness meditation teacher for a long time so I can share this amazing set of tools I have learned and benefitted from. I’m so happy to be here and share this journey with you! ❤️

• Like 2

• Administrators

Hi Christabelle! A warm welcome to you 🙂 Thank you for the introduction.

I'm Gillian - Chief Care Officer for Sean's program - so if you have any questions as you navigate the materials, let me know.

It sounds like you are doing such valuable work. This program will complement all that you have already learned through previous work and studies and from your almost 20 years of personal practice. 

With gratitude,

Gillian

8 hours ago, Gillian Florence said:

Hi Christabelle! A warm welcome to you 🙂 Thank you for the introduction.

I'm Gillian - Chief Care Officer for Sean's program - so if you have any questions as you navigate the materials, let me know.

It sounds like you are doing such valuable work. This program will complement all that you have already learned through previous work and studies and from your almost 20 years of personal practice. 

With gratitude,

Gillian

Thank you @Gillian Florence 🙏 for your kind words of welcome!

Looking forward to learning in this community,

Christabelle 

• Like 1