lilacaridadeyoga@gmail.com

Finished the Mindfulness Teaching Fundamentals

Hi everyone! Hope everyone is having a lovely week so far. I’ve just completed the Mindfulness Teaching Fundamentals and I’m super happy about it. I’m now moving to the How to Guide Meditations and I’m wondering how everyone is mapping out their courses an what structure is everyone using to complete your certification .

Have a wonderful day today and looking forward to chat 🙂

With warmth,

Lila Caridade.

• Like 1

Hi Lila, 

A few of us are beginning a Peer Support Study group; our First meeting is today; I have no idea where you are located; no pressure and Sean explained it is not part of his program; anyway, if Interested, here is the link:

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/86138159282?pwd=Qzl0Q2JEaklhKzBIVytGS2dkRU1nUT09 >>we are Zooming in at 12PM/CDT; feel free to join us...again, no pressure; up to you.

~~~Rick~~~

• Like 1

On 8/13/2021 at 2:57 PM, finestcoaching524@gmail.com said:

Hi Lila, 

A few of us are beginning a Peer Support Study group; our First meeting is today; I have no idea where you are located; no pressure and Sean explained it is not part of his program; anyway, if Interested, here is the link:

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/86138159282?pwd=Qzl0Q2JEaklhKzBIVytGS2dkRU1nUT09 >>we are Zooming in at 12PM/CDT; feel free to join us...again, no pressure; up to you.

~~~Rick~~~

Hi Rick 

are the peer support session still going?

id like to join 

• Administrators

Hi Daniel! Have you seen that we have Teaching Practice Opportunities on Tuesdays? You can join to listen and learn or to lead a session - and in both cases, to meet others in the program 🙂 They are at 9am Pacific each Tuesday and the link is in the Dashboard.

On 2/7/2022 at 7:26 PM, Gillian Florence said:

Hi Daniel! Have you seen that we have Teaching Practice Opportunities on Tuesdays? You can join to listen and learn or to lead a session - and in both cases, to meet others in the program 🙂 They are at 9am Pacific each Tuesday and the link is in the Dashboard.

Hi, can I watch these on playback? Are they saved? My timezone doesn't allow me to join. thanks 

14 hours ago, Gillian Florence said:

Hey Daniel,

We do not publish videos of the Tuesday sessions so they can only be seen by those who attend live.

Hi Gillian, Im wondering if this would be something you would considerer recording. For me its at 2am in the morning on a work day, so its impossible for me to take part. Im wondering if other people whose timeszones are difficult would find this very helpful too. 

Many thanks

Daniel 

• Administrators

Hi Daniel,

I will speak with Sean about this. However, I personally feel that the energy of these calls can be quite vulnerable and personal as many people are just dipping their toes into teaching mindfulness and receiving feedback. Some may not feel comfortable with these being published. If we decide differently I will certainly let you know!

12 hours ago, Gillian Florence said:

Hi Daniel,

I will speak with Sean about this. However, I personally feel that the energy of these calls can be quite vulnerable and personal as many people are just dipping their toes into teaching mindfulness and receiving feedback. Some may not feel comfortable with these being published. If we decide differently I will certainly let you know!

Many thanks. I understand about the vulnerability, I just wonder how many students of the course cant join these sessions due to their timezone.

Again, many thanks

• Like 1

Hi Daniel, I would like to encourage you to occasionally if you are able join in on a session. I live in Australia and had to face the early starts but found the support of the community and the feedback from either Gillian and Sara-Mai and whichever of our peers were able to be there so valuable. It was also a great way to connect with those going through their training at the same time as me and have since shared some lovely zoom sessions at more reasonable times with some to chat about mindfulness or practice together. Wishing you success with your course work. 🌞

2 hours ago, janellecoggan@bigpond.com said:

Hi Daniel, I would like to encourage you to occasionally if you are able join in on a session. I live in Australia and had to face the early starts but found the support of the community and the feedback from either Gillian and Sara-Mai and whichever of our peers were able to be there so valuable. It was also a great way to connect with those going through their training at the same time as me and have since shared some lovely zoom sessions at more reasonable times with some to chat about mindfulness or practice together. Wishing you success with your course work. 🌞

Hi 👋 Thanks for your message. 

I do want to join, but 2am is just not doable with my full time job and family commitments right now. 

i did schedule a day off to join one last month but was called into to work cause of a coworkers absence.

I hope to join someday. 

Thanks 🙏