NEXT LIVE WORKSHOP – Liam McClintock – The Neuroscience of Craving & Samadhi – Wed. May 18th (Link in Dashboard) ×
david@hypnomagic.co.uk

Hello from Sheffield UK

Hi All, 

I’m David and It’s great to be here. I’m really looking forward to working through this course and being able to learn and share with others.

I have worked as a hypnotist for over 25 years  both as a therapist and as an entertainer in theatres and corporate settings. 

I started my own meditation practice in my teens  (a long time ago)  and it was on and off for many years . Since 2012 I’ve had a daily practice and introduced mindfulness into my hypnotherapy work. 

I’m passionate about helping people and I’m looking forward to learning new ways of passing on that knowledge.

Regards

David

• Like 1

• Administrators

Hello David! Wonderful to meet you here. I'm Gillian - the community moderator - so if you have any questions or concerns, reach out to me at anytime.

What interesting work you have done. I look forward to learning more! I'm curious how you introduce mindfulness into hypnotherapy. It seems quite intuitive of course, but if you'd like to share any details with us, I'd love to hear.

Feel free to also share anywhere else in the forum - or start your own thread as you feel called to.

Have a lovely day!