hampmitzi@gmail.com

Hello From Washington State

Hi I am Mitzi, I am super excited to be here. I have to say finding this Mastermind was a true act of Spiritual Guidance.  I look forward to learning and interacting with each of you.  I am studying and practice to become a fulltime Life Coach and Mindfulness Teacher, I want to inspire others to enjoy what they have NOW and the power of control they really have over their state of mind when developed.  Happiness is a state of mind not a destination!  

• Like 1

Hello Mitzi! So wonderful to connect with you here. I am glad you have found us and are excited about the Mastermind. I'm Gillian, the community moderator, so I can help with any questions you might have.

If you'd like to get share some of your insights or reflections in the forum, jump in anywhere that calls to you. We also hold a weekly Question of the Week. This week's is asking: Who inspires your mindfulness practice and professional work? I would love to hear your thoughts!

Have a lovely day!