Hello everyone!  My name is Kelly Yonston and I am so happy to be a part of this community.  Sean, thank you for creating this space.

I am a school psychologist, yoga teacher and mindfulness practicioner.  I did a year-long Mindful Educator program with Mindful Schools when I was working in the school system and did many trainings for staff as well.  I am now living in Panama and I work with students online.  I'd love to expand my teachings to adults as well, and stay involved in the mindfulness community, which is why I am here. 🙂

• Like 2

• Administrators

Hi Kelly! Welcome to the program and our online community.

I'm Gillian - the Chief Care Officer for the program. Let me know if you have any questions as you navigate things.

It's great to hear more about your background. This program will complement all of the existing knowledge and experience that you have.

If you'd like to share elsewhere in the forum, I'd love to hear more about your insights and experience. I've also just posted a Question of the Week.

Thank you for being here,

Gillian