cardenfamily1@verizon.net

Greeting from Massachusetts!

Hello, everyone! My name is Judy and I am diving head first into this training program. I am 55 years old and previously worked in the corporate world in Human Resources and then opened my own family daycare which I ran for 24 years. I found it very difficult to reopen my daycare after COVID so I am now unemployed and have been meditating and asking the Universe to guide me down a path which will lead me to the place I am meant to be planted and bloom.  Although I am very excited for this opportunity, I am also petrified.  I do not have the brain of a young person and I am worried I will not be able to comprehend all this information but I am determined and committed to see it through to the end! Sending you all love and light.🔆💕

• Like 2

• Administrators

Hello Judy,

Thank you for the lovely introduction. I'm Gillian - the Chief Care Officer. As you go through the program, reach out at anytime if/when questions arise. I am here to help and to ease any overwhelm that might come up 🙂

Feel free to jump in on any other conversation that speaks to you or share your reflections on our Question of the Week.

With gratitude,

Gillian

• Like 1