NEXT LIVE WORKSHOP – Liam McClintock – The Neuroscience of Craving & Samadhi – Wed. May 18th (Link in Dashboard) ×
myyogaroomelements@gmail.com

Hello from Western Canada

Hi, nice to join you, my name is Ellen.  I am a retired Clinical Massage Therapist. Who after years of referring patients and clients to yoga, I finally became a RYT-200 Iyengar/Hatha Teacher and have continued on my learning journey in Advanced Yoga Nidra, Yin, Aromatherapy Certification and became an accidental entrepreneur with launching my own yoga and meditation product line ... an amazing journey of relationships and experiences with mindfulness woven through my path. Being present, holding space and supporting those around me.  I look forward to sharing this journey with you. I look forward from learning from you all and hopefully supporting you along the way.

Love the journey,

Ellen

• Like 1

• Administrators

Welcome to the program and our community Ellen 🙂 It's a pleasure to read your introduction.

I'm Gillian - the community moderator and part of Sean's support team. If you have any questions, reach out at any time (but please note that I will be on personal retreat from June 5th-21st, during which time you can get support from support@mindfulnessexercises.com).

I can see how mindfulness would naturally weave into your journey and this course will continue to develop that integration. 

Looking forward to learning more from you,

Gillian