NEXT LIVE WORKSHOP – Liam McClintock – The Neuroscience of Craving & Samadhi – Wed. May 18th (Link in Dashboard) ×
antonio_gaston@yahoo.com

Mabuhay! Hello from Metro Manila, Philippines.

Hello everyone! My name is Josel "Sel" Gaston from Paranaque City, Metro Manila, Philippines. I have been working in the field of education and corporate training for over a decade now. My last corporate position was head of recruitment and training for a Munich-based insurance and investment company.

I felt the unprecedented pressures and stress of work from home due to the pandemic and because of that I quit my job as I felt I'm missing out on many experiences I ought to be enjoying with my wife and sons. The silver lining is that I learned a new skill at the start of this pandemic. I learned to be a podcaster. I have since, March 2020, launched 4 podcasts. The latest of which is entitled, Find Your Daily Calm (on Apple Podcasts https://apple.co/3yBgDHZ and on Spotify https://spoti.fi/3vjAw40). Find Your Daily Calm is a podcast that allows you to retreat to your place of peace and calm. I am grateful to the kindness of Sean Fargo for allowing us to record on the podcast the beautiful guided meditation scripts he wrote and shared. 

I am grateful and excited to be part of this teacher training community and I look forward to learning many great things from all of you. May peace be upon you. 

• Like 1

• Administrators

Hi Josel! Do you prefer Josel or Sel?

I'm Gillian - the community moderator and part of Sean's support team. It's lovely to read your introduction and congrats on the launch of your podcasts.

As you navigate the program, let me know if any questions arise (but bear in mind I will be on personal retreat from June 5th-21st, during which time you can get support from support@mindfulnessexercises.com).

With gratitude,

Gillian