Lisa Nezneski

Hello from Lisa Nezneski

Hello everyone,

I'm Lisa Nezneski. I am thrilled to be part of this community, what it represents and the connections.

I work full-time so the Wednesday session with Sean isn't always feasible for me, but I make sure to attend the opening meditations when I can.

I joined this group for the sense of connection and while I am just getting into the community, I have been busy writing about Mindfulness.

My new book Seven Mindful Questions, Stop Wasting Time, Redirect Your MInd, Focus on What Matters is available on Amazon. Now that hurdle is behind me I am going to be more active in community.

I am a practicing consultant pharmacist for a large Fortune 7 company. I did the 2 year Certification in Mindfulness Teacher Training through Sounds True, and I find the sense of connection and the approachability of Sean Fargo refreshing and helpful. I vibe with this group.

I am Board Certified in Pharmacotherapy and Botanical Medicine, so if you have questions about combining medications with natural supplements or are taking care of an elderly relative with multiple medications, that is my professional specialty.

So I'm the Meditating Pharmacist. Check out my website: www.lisanezneski.com

I live in Kissimmee, Central Florida with my meditating weiner dawgie, named after a Native American hockey player Oshie.

Blessings to you all!

Lisa Nezneski

• Like 1

• Administrators

Hi Lisa,

Welcome to the community! It's lovely to read your introduction.

I'm Gillian - the community moderator and part of Sean's support team. If you have any questions, reach out at any time.

I, too, am a writer focusing on mindfulness, meditation, and spirituality. Congrats on writing your first book! I have not yet arrived there but hope to sometime soon.

With gratitude,

Gillian