Raymond Collins

Breathe in the air, don't be afraid to care

Hello Folks,

My name is Raymond, i was born in Glasgow (Scotland) and now live in Edinburgh (Scotland). i have been practicing some form of 'awareness' mediation for nearly 30 years, as Paul McCartney says, its

'The long and winding road
That leads to your door
Will never disappear
I've seen that road before
It always leads me here
Lead me to you door'

I am please that the door has finally opened for me to realise 'my dream' of being able to transform peoples pain into peace and lasting happiness, the same peace and lasting happiness that is my 'true nature', its always there, as we say, when the clouds clear, the blue sky remains.

Lovely to be here now!

Love

Raymond

• Like 1

Wow!! Welcome, Raymond,

I saw Paul McCartney & Wings many years ago in Foxborough, MA, USA; they drew a 50,000 crowd at Foxborough Stadium that night for my Birthday, not that they were celebrating me!:) What an amazing night with Lighted Cigarette lighters! We had no cell phones back then, or maybe, were beginning to erupt!

Though I've never been to Edinburgh. I once had a Major British Writers Professor in College. whom showed us Students a Slide 

presentation of the most Beautiful Castles there; he made them exude off of his Movie screen! That would be a Dream place to go!

If you can provide, I would love to see some Photos & any Stories that may accompany!

I'm a Sky/Landscape type of Photographer myself...any thoughts/feelings are up for grabs!!!

Again, welcome!

IMG_0762.jpg

IMG_0892 2.jpg

IMG_0918 2.jpg

Edited by finestcoaching524@gmail.com
  • Like 1

• Administrators
23 hours ago, Raymond Collins said:

Hello Folks,

My name is Raymond, i was born in Glasgow (Scotland) and now live in Edinburgh (Scotland). i have been practicing some form of 'awareness' mediation for nearly 30 years, as Paul McCartney says, its

'The long and winding road
That leads to your door
Will never disappear
I've seen that road before
It always leads me here
Lead me to you door'

I am please that the door has finally opened for me to realise 'my dream' of being able to transform peoples pain into peace and lasting happiness, the same peace and lasting happiness that is my 'true nature', its always there, as we say, when the clouds clear, the blue sky remains.

Lovely to be here now!

Love

Raymond

Hello Raymond - and welcome! What a beautiful introduction. I love the blue sky metaphor, and the image of the door opening to you. I'm so glad that you have found the program and are ready to share your gifts in this way.

I'm Gillian, by the way - the community moderator and part of Sean's support team. If you have any questions, reach out at any time.

I look forward to hearing more about your insights and experiences.

Gillian

• Like 1