NEXT LIVE WORKSHOP – Liam McClintock – The Neuroscience of Craving & Samadhi – Wed. May 18th (Link in Dashboard) ×
Nathan Crawford

Greetings from Mississippi

Hello, everyone,

My name is Nate Crawford, and I currently live in Vicksburg, Mississippi.  My interest in pursuing the path of a mindfulness teacher stems from a recent major change in my life.  The need to care for my children during the pandemic has shown me the need to, not only cultivate the mindfulness training that I received during past martial arts training, but also to share some of these important lessons with my children.  This realization has lead me to see the need to help others alleviate emotional suffering in their own lives through the cultivation of mindfulness practice, especially in a rural area like Mississippi where mindfulness teachers are few and far between.  

• Like 2

• Administrators

Hi Nate,

Wonderful to have you here! I'm Gillian - the community moderator and part of Sean's support team. If you have any questions, feel free to reach out.

It's lovely to hear a bit about what brings you to this work. Yes, supporting others to navigate their emotional suffering is so important. I am happy to hear that your part of the world will have a new teacher in their midst.

Feel free to share any thoughts or reflections you have elsewhere in the forum as well if you like.

With gratitude,

Gillian

• Like 1