NEXT LIVE WORKSHOP – Liam McClintock – The Neuroscience of Craving & Samadhi – Wed. May 18th (Link in Dashboard) ×
andrea@onlinedrea.com

Hi from Ridgeway, Ontario

Hello everyone! My name is Andréa Jones and I'm a social media strategist dedicated to helping business owners learn social media. I'm all about keeping things simple, fun, and mindful.

As the host of the Savvy Social Podcast and the founder of the Savvy Social School, I tend to spend a lot of time online. When I started my meditation practice back in 2017, I transformed the way I work and my approach to social media by incorporating mindfulness techniques to managing it all. I'm eager to learn more about teaching others how to do the same. 

Because of the current landscape, I also recently launched the Social Media Unwind -- a guided mindfulness meditation series for online business owners and digital content creators. 

I'm excited to spend more time learning how to teach mindfulness to others, especially those in the digital marketing space. 

• Like 1

• Administrators

Hi Andrea! Wonderful to meet you in this space. I'm from Toronto, so not far of from you (living in Stockholm now though).

What a wonderful offering to launch - a social media unwind. It feels like that is needed now more than ever.

I look forward to connecting more with you in this space and hope you have a beautiful day.

• Like 1