lisammany@gmail.com

Weekly Mentoring/Q&A Sessions

Hi Everyone,

I live on the East Coast and due to my work schedule, am unable to attend the weekly Mentoring/Q&A Sessions on Wednesdays with Sean. I LOVE listening to the recordings; however, this past week was extremely powerful for me and left me wishing that I could not only share what I was feeling with the group, but wishing I could let others know that I was supporting them as well. I'm wondering if anyone else is in the same situation and would be interested in connecting as a group once in awhile to share and/or debrief? To give you a little context about where I am in my journey, I have never taught. I started this course almost two months ago and am loving every minute of it! I did pose the idea to Sean and he was supportive of it. I only say that, as that would be a question I would have, out of respect for him and ALL that he brings to his mentoring sessions. I look forward to hearing from people! 

• Like 2

• Administrators

Hi Lisa,

Lovely to read these words! Was it the session on belonging that you were referring to? I watched it afterwards as well (being in Stockholm, my timezone is not conducive to joining in live very often). What a powerful and touching call it was. I can only imagine what it would have been like to be present for it live.

I will keep you posted if I hear any plans from Sean on this (I think he was considering doing a second weekly call, though I am not certain). I will also include this in next month's email to members to let people know of your aspirations for connecting!

• Like 1

Yes, it was the conversation about belonging. For me it was almost a little startling when Sean stood up and started saying I belong here over and over again. I actually got emotional as it is relevant to something I'm going through right now and I thought it was so powerful. I agree I can't imagine what it would have been like live. I just wanted to hug people! LOL Thanks for sharing the info.

• Like 3

That's great Margaretha! Nice to meet you. I'm in the US, in Vermont, so I believe you're 5 hours ahead of me time wise, but I'm sure we can figure something out! 😃 I was thinking about doing something every other week, unless something pops up for someone sooner. How does that sound? I haven't received any other responses as of yet, so so far it would just be the two of us! Please feel free to send me an email if you want to chat about timeframes, etc. without boring everyone on the Forum! LOL

Gillian, that would be SO great if Sean ever did a second group! The sessions are absolutely priceless in both meaning and in education. ❤ Do you know if the most recent recordings are going to be posted? Thank you.

• Like 1

• Administrators

Hey Rick,

It seems that others were able to get into the call yesterday without an issue. So I'm wondering if there is a Zoom update needed on your computer. Do you remember the message you got when trying to enter the call?

I'm not a tech person so I don't know why this next tip might help but I've heard that sometimes copy/pasting the Zoom link into one's browser can fix the problem.

I don't know that Sean has someone helping him with these calls, but I think that if there is an issue on his end, he will check in on email. Also, you could try emailing support@mindfulnessexercises.com as well. Kaila is not always working at that time but she may be and could potentially help.

Hi Gillian! No I hadn't, so thank you for sharing. I usually listen to these when I'm driving. I was able to listen to part of it today and will finish it tomorrow. I haven't practiced the meditation yet, but will do that soon as well, obviously outside of the car. 😃

Hope you're having a great week!

• Like 1

• Administrators
7 hours ago, lisammany@gmail.com said:

Hi Gillian! No I hadn't, so thank you for sharing. I usually listen to these when I'm driving. I was able to listen to part of it today and will finish it tomorrow. I haven't practiced the meditation yet, but will do that soon as well, obviously outside of the car. 😃

Hope you're having a great week!

Oh that's great! 🙂

Yes, so far my week is great. Spring is slowly breaking through (again) after the recent cold spell we had. It is so nice to see tiny little flowers blossoming already. How is your week?

16 hours ago, Gillian Florence said:

Oh that's great! 🙂

Yes, so far my week is great. Spring is slowly breaking through (again) after the recent cold spell we had. It is so nice to see tiny little flowers blossoming already. How is your week?

My week has been good as well, although busy! Thanks for asking. We have been seeing some warmer temperatures here as well, which has me feeling like I want to start organizing things around the house. It's that it's too cold, for me anyway, to want to hang outside, but my energy is definitely getting excited for spring and summer! 

• Like 1