Gillian Florence

Checking in: How is everyone doing?

• Administrators

Hey community,

I just wanted to check in to see how everyone is doing. For those of us in the Northern Hemisphere, we're deep into winter, and while spring is just around the corner, I imagine this was a very hard winter for a lot of us. I certainly felt the weight of this winter much more than I usually do. 

So, let me know how you are doing - either personally or with the course materials. I'd love to hear from you!

Doing Great after our Deep Freeze, Gillian! Temp is a far cry from the Freezing Temps we had last week in TX.; believe me...I know your Winter feeling!

Hope some Folks will be attending our 2PM/CDT Free Live Zoom Meditation today; here is the Link:

https://us04web.zoom.us/j/2712027508... 

Theme is From Compassion to a Loving Kindness-Self-Compassion; hope some come!!:)...

• Like 2

Hi! I'm doing great. Trying to get caught up on the forum as there are a couple of separate topics I wanted to post. One is introducing myself as I haven't officially done that yet, just to share a little more about me. 😃 It is supposed to be in the low-to-mid 40s a couple times in the next few days here and that is so exciting! I'm in New England so it's definitely above-average temperatures. It just brings hope that we are headed more towards Spring, wish to me can never come soon enough! Thanks for checking in with us and for sharing how you're doing as well.

Edited by lisammany@gmail.com
  • Like 1

• Administrators

Lovely to hear from you both! Rick, it seems like such a fluctuation there in Texas! A friend of mine made social media posts just a few days apart - the first she was making snow angels, the second she was sitting bare sleeved in the sun! I am glad you are out of the deep freeze now.

And Lisa - it is the same weather here now! I had to convert from F to C, but then I realized that our mild temperatures are comparable. It is going up to 10 C (50 F) today! Foggy, but my body rejoices in the thaw. Just a few days ago it was below zero, but it is changing quickly. I think there might be more freezing temperatures in store, but I am grateful for this little taste of spring at least.

• Like 1