Hi there- I am Amy from beautiful Vermont (albeit a bit chilly here nowadays). I signed up to this community and teacher training a few days ago, and have been watching the webinars (which I love!) My backgrounds are in family mental health, medical case management, and more recently psychotherapy. Working within "the system" as I did- was not a great fit for me, so now I'm using this strange time to study and engage in Life & Wellness Coaching, MindBody Therapy, Yoga and Functional Nutrition training. My dream is to open my own practice where I can integrate all of my passions into one place, and where I help people with integrative mind-body therapy for healing. I've had a long relationship with meditation and especially mindfulness practices. I won't go into details about my most recent experiences, but I will say that without mindfulness meditation, I don't know where I'd be! It is such a blessing to have all of these materials and teachings online at our fingertips. I'm looking forward to attending Wednesday sessions and webinars, and meeting/learning with everyone here!  

• Like 1

• Administrators

Hello Amy! Welcome to the program and to the community. I'm Gillian - the community moderator here and a part of the support team. If you have any questions, feel free to ask at anytime. 

This seems a common theme this year, this taking the opportunity to study and shift gears. It is wonderful you are able to take this time to do just that 🙂

And yes, the weekly sessions and workshops are wonderful. Enjoy them, and if you'd like to share any other insights, questions, or thoughts elsewhere in this forum, I'd love to hear more about your experience, insights, and vision.

• Like 1