13pink@gmail.com

Marian S

Hi,  joined the Teacher Mindfulness a few weeks ago.  Looking forward to meeting people and doing the course. Am teaching meditation to a small group and have also taught in a prison half way house.  More grounded in the Zen tradition, have ordination in the Lay Teacher of western Zen.  Love the focus and presence of mindfulness, and have taken some online and in person classes previously.  Also have been a nurse for the last 40 years, recently working in Hospice and grief support.  Doing Meditation and offering it to others has been a wonderful companion in nursing.

• Like 1

• Administrators

Hello 13pink! What is your name? Thank you for the lovely introduction and for the work that you do. I can imagine how beneficial mindfulness and meditation would be for nurses and those they care for, as well as for those in a prison halfway house. 

As you navigate your way through the course, feel free to reach out if any questions arise.

• Like 1

Thank you Gillian for your response!!  I see my name is sort of not there but my nickname is pinky, so that’s good.  Yes, meditation has been such a great help in nursing and in being sheltered in place.  I’ve been pretty content with it, much more than some of my friends.  Thank you again for reaching out.  It really is helpful!!  Great to meet you,  marian

• Like 1