Hello,

My name is Saundra Archuleta and I am exciting about learning to be a teacher of mindfulness.  I started with the practice of mindfulness about 4 years ago when I became extremely ill.  I had a list of complaints a mile long and every physician I saw told me nothing was wrong... that I was depressed and they prescribed a boatload of medications.  I kept searching until I found a Functional Medicine physician who knew exactly what was going on and confirmed auto-immune disease and other issues.  She takes a holistic approach to well-being and she suggested I try mindfulness.  I was very skeptical at first, but after a short while I began to notice significant changes not just with my physical health, but with my overall emotional, mental and spiritual well-being.  I now want to be able to share this knowledge with others to help them begin to listen to their own soul so they can heal.  I can't wait to begin this journey!

• Like 1

Hello Saundra! Welcome to the community and the program. I'm Gillian - the community moderator and part of the support team. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out at anytime. 

I am glad your journey brought you to mindfulness. Your story is very relatable as so many of us are first 'treated' through conventional methods and a less-than-holistic understanding of wellbeing.

Have you had a chance to look around the resources yet?